|The CRUCCOLINI firm was established in 1958 after its founder Mario Cruccolini decided to open a workshop for the artistic workmanship of copper sheet in a garage on Via della Libertà, Magione.
The main phases of the company’s development:
||Construction of a 100 m² workshop.
||First wrought iron work for third parties.
||Construction of the company’s first prefabricated 1000 m² building.
Change in mission: from subcontractors to producing own fireplace accessories and lanterns.
||Construction of a 1000 m² warehouse.
Expansion of the product range with the creation of lamps, barbecues and furnishing accessories.
||Construction of a further 3000 m² of workshop and warehouse.
Improvements in organization, design and logistics.
||Expansion of the company premises with another 5000 sq.m.
Improvements to logistics and adoption of an automated painting system, guaranteeing the products against oxidation.
Expansion of the product range to include bathroom accessories.
||Establishment of the “ITALIAN WROUGHT IRON” brand
|Today the company has a covered work area of 10,000 m² and loading and storage yards covering 25,000 m².
It is known for its vast assortment of lamps as well as furnishing and fireplace accessories.
Our products are built onsite following the best of traditions and the latest technology with the aim of satisfying today’s customer.
All of this is made possible by the Cruccolini Family’s dedication and by our company’s highly-qualified staff.